GLee 2.2 is up - update: v3.0 released

Started by
13 comments, last by benjamin bunny 20 years, 3 months ago
quote:Original post by FReY
Hi Ben

Just wanted to say, congrats on GLEE, it certainly has saved me a lot of time.

I noticed in your extensions list it doesn''t have support for
* WGL_EXT_swap_control
I had to fiddle around with the GLEE header to get this to work -any chance of fixing this?

Thanks for pointing that out. It looks like GLee is missing quite a few of the WGL extensions. It seems to be caused by the wierd ordering of the wglext.h file, which confuses gleegen when it creates the glee source. I''ll fix the algorithm later today and post a new version.

quote:Also, is there any way you could create a non-STL version of GLEE? (Everytime I upgrade to a new version of GLEE, I have to convert from STL to standard c stuff - as I am trying to avoid STL)

I do plan to do this at some point actually. Aside from anything else, it would make the VC.net lib work with VC6.

____________________________________________________________www.elf-stone.com | Automated GL Extension Loading: GLee 5.00 for Win32 and Linux

Advertisement
quote:Original post by benjamin bunny
For one thing, the function names are the same in GLee as in OpenGL, which means you have transparent support for OpenGL versions after 1.1.

thanks for your explanations!

quote:Original post by FReY
Hi Ben

Just wanted to say, congrats on GLEE, it certainly has saved me a lot of time.

I noticed in your extensions list it doesn''t have support for
* WGL_EXT_swap_control
I had to fiddle around with the GLEE header to get this to work -any chance of fixing this?

Also, is there any way you could create a non-STL version of GLEE? (Everytime I upgrade to a new version of GLEE, I have to convert from STL to standard c stuff - as I am trying to avoid STL)

Done: all the WGL extensions and full C support. Would you like fries with that?

____________________________________________________________www.elf-stone.com | Automated GL Extension Loading: GLee 5.00 for Win32 and Linux

Thanks Ben,

I''ll have the super-size fries with glee, excuse the pun.

do unto others... and then run like hell.
Sorry, they don''t seem to fit in the disk drive

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement