• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VC++ v7 question

This topic is 5148 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I am in the process of making a form using VC++ v7 and can''t figure out 2 things: 1. How can I tell if a window, completely independent of my form, is open or not? 2. Can I make my form the child window of another window? For example, can I make my form appear as a GUI in Counter-Strike? Like, the form can only be moved within the CS window, and if the CS window is minimized, the form will minimize with it. Any help, or just a general point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. -dev578

Advertisement
Hmm... 30 views and no replys, Guess that means you can''t do what I am trying to do? I know it is possible because I have seen programs that do it, such as xylobot. I have been looking on google and msdn for how to do this, but I just can''t figure it out. Do you have to write a .dll or something? Again, if anyone provides even the slightest bit of help, it would be greatly appreciated.

-dev578

• Advertisement