Where is that stupid debugger?

Started by
2 comments, last by NamelessTwo 20 years, 3 months ago
I have installed .net studio, .net framework, everything. then I installed the full debug runtimes and the DX9 SDK on a WinXP Pro computer and there is still no shader debugger. Anyone had that kind of experiences? There seems that there is always something that doesn''t work with DX9 SDK. With its first release the wizzards were broken, now there the debugger is not being installed (or at least integrated in vs 2003). Any ideas what to do? Thank you! Can I use something like rendermonkey to replace it completely?
Another nameless person in the virtual space...
Advertisement
Only the latest version of the DX SDK (the "Summer Update" integrates into VS.NET 2003. And it works great, at least for me ;P
I think I have the summer release at least it isn''t the original one. I don''t have the latest release though.
Another nameless person in the virtual space...
quote:Original post by NamelessTwo
I think I have the summer release at least it isn''t the original one. I don''t have the latest release though.

The latest release is the summer update. If you''re using VS.NET 2003, then you''ll need the summer update for everything to work properly. There are other ways to get the earlier versions of the SDK to run under .NET 2003 but it involves doing a few extra things.

If you''re on a fast connection, download the new version of the SDK and you shouldn''t have any problems.

neneboricua

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement