PHP & CCard Paying Systems

Started by
4 comments, last by Prozak 20 years, 3 months ago
Where can I find a tutorial for a Credit card paying system under php? I''ve serached and googled, and all i get is Paypal systems, or partial tuts... Help!

[Hugo Ferreira][Positronic Dreams][Colibri 3D Engine][Entropy HL2 MOD][Yann L.][Enginuity]
The most irrefutable evidence that there is intelligent life in the Universe is that they haven''t contacted us!

Advertisement
you need a merchant account to accept credit cards, and they will send you the format of the data you must send them when you sign up.
--- krez ([email="krez_AT_optonline_DOT_net"]krez_AT_optonline_DOT_net[/email])
"them"? when you say them you''re refering to some online bank or company that handles online transactions, right?

And they have PHP-compatible systems for me to send the customer''s info and to accept/deny payment, right?

Thanx for the reply.

[Hugo Ferreira][Positronic Dreams][Colibri 3D Engine][Entropy HL2 MOD][Yann L.][Enginuity]
The most irrefutable evidence that there is intelligent life in the Universe is that they haven''t contacted us!

google secpay - they do this banking stuff in the UK (i imagine theres similar elsewhere). A friend of mine used this for his php cart.
[size="1"]
sorry, that was a pretty crappy explanation... there are companies that you can register with to accept credit cards. once you sign up for an account the company will send you the format of the data you must send for each transaction.

be warned that they want both a monthly fee and a percentage of each credit card transaction.
--- krez ([email="krez_AT_optonline_DOT_net"]krez_AT_optonline_DOT_net[/email])
ah i see.
wouldnt expect anything else in this day and age anyway, eheh...

thanx for the reply krez

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement