Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Leroy1891

Render To Texture Problem

Leroy1891    122
I have a texture class i wrote that can load an image as a texture and also project it to the screen in 2D. It is also able to create a blank texture for rendering to and take care of the render to texture process itself. When I have one texture with an image loaded into it and one setup as the same size i can draw the first texture and render it''s contents to the second no problem. but when i try to draw the first texture and render the exact area of the screen it''s being drawn to into the very same texture it slowly blurs and you can see it shift to the right as it does. does anyone have any idea why this is happening? The function that draws the tex is this //==================================================== void Textures::Draw2D(int X,int Y,Vectors3f Rotation,Vectors3f Scale) { if(Data == NULL) return; // AUX_RGBImageRec for storing int HalfWidth=Data->sizeX/2; int HalfHeight=Data->sizeY/2; Vectors3f Center,UpperLeft,UpperRight,LowerLeft,LowerRight; GLint Viewport[4]; GLdouble ModelView[16]; GLdouble Projection[16]; GLdouble dX,dY,dZ; glPushMatrix(); glLoadIdentity(); glGetDoublev(GL_MODELVIEW_MATRIX,ModelView); glPopMatrix(); glGetDoublev(GL_PROJECTION_MATRIX,Projection); glGetIntegerv(GL_VIEWPORT,Viewport); gluUnProject((GLdouble)X,(GLdouble)Y,(GLdouble)0.9,ModelView,Projection,Viewport,&dX,&dY,&dZ); Center.Set(dX,dY,dZ); gluUnProject((GLdouble)X-HalfWidth,(GLdouble)Y+HalfHeight,(GLdouble)0.9,ModelView,Projection,Viewport,&dX,&dY,&dZ); UpperLeft.Set(dX,dY,dZ); gluUnProject((GLdouble)X+HalfWidth,(GLdouble)Y+HalfHeight,(GLdouble)0.9,ModelView,Projection,Viewport,&dX,&dY,&dZ); UpperRight.Set(dX,dY,dZ); gluUnProject((GLdouble)X-HalfWidth,(GLdouble)Y-HalfHeight,(GLdouble)0.9,ModelView,Projection,Viewport,&dX,&dY,&dZ); LowerLeft.Set(dX,dY,dZ); gluUnProject((GLdouble)X+HalfWidth,(GLdouble)Y-HalfHeight,(GLdouble)0.9,ModelView,Projection,Viewport,&dX,&dY,&dZ); LowerRight.Set(dX,dY,dZ); glTranslatef(Center.X,Center.Y,Center.Z); if(Scale != 1) glScalef(Scale.X,Scale.Y,Scale.Z); if(Rotation != 0) { glRotatef(Rotation.X,1.0,0.0,0.0); glRotatef(Rotation.Y,0.0,1.0,0.0); glRotatef(Rotation.Z,0.0,0.0,1.0); } glTranslatef(-Center.X,-Center.Y,-Center.Z); glBindTexture(GL_TEXTURE_2D,TexName); glBegin(GL_QUADS); glTexCoord2f(0.0,0.0); glVertex3f(LowerLeft.X,LowerLeft.Y,LowerLeft.Z); glTexCoord2f(1.0,0.0); glVertex3f(LowerRight.X,LowerRight.Y,LowerRight.Z); glTexCoord2f(1.0,1.0); glVertex3f(UpperRight.X,UpperRight.Y,UpperRight.Z); glTexCoord2f(0.0,1.0); glVertex3f(UpperLeft.X,UpperLeft.Y,UpperLeft.Z); glEnd(); } //============================================================== this is the code that renders from the screen void Textures::GetScreen(int X,int Y,int width,int height) { glBindTexture(GL_TEXTURE_2D,TexName); glCopyTexImage2D(GL_TEXTURE_2D,0,GL_RGB,X,Y,width,height,0); }