None game programming

Started by
6 comments, last by krakrazor 20 years, 3 months ago
Anyone know any websites with none game programming forums?(for example, OS, or some other kind of application programming) Also... is it harder to get/maintain a job in a software company that doesn''t make games?
Advertisement
It is far easier to get and keep a job in a software company that doesn''t make games. It''s just not as much fun going into work every day.
First of all, the word you''re looking for is non, not none. Along with your fixing atrocious spelling, try programmersheaven.com. My name on that site is the same as it is on this 1.
I find programming low level(such as OS, and drivers) much more fun than using DirectX and other things to program games. 3D design really isn''t my thing... i''d rather work on something like MySQL than quake. I like to code what i use!
HA, I thought None was the name of some cool new engine.
quote:Original post by jerubaal
First of all, the word you''re looking for is non, not none. Along with your fixing atrocious spelling, try programmersheaven.com. My name on that site is the same as it is on this 1.

For the spelling police, it''s ''one'' not ''1''.
codeguru? dont know i wasnt there for a long time...

T2k
www.maxcode.com

though a little slow today, it is about to relaunch... i hope :D (no its not my site)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement