An idea for a short video

Started by
3 comments, last by Avatar God 20 years, 3 months ago
That is to say that I *need* an idea for a short video. Well, animation, actually. Anyone have any thoughts? I''m just making a 1-3 minute animation (w/ 3DMax) but I am quite stuck on the subject. I can''t think of anything. There really aren''t any limits, just nothing obscene. _GEo.
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.
Advertisement
A spaceship flyby through a solar-system, a nature scene of some sort, a flypast of a city. There are pretty much limitless things you could do - it would help if we knew exactly why you needed this so we could offer appropriate suggestions.

- Jason Astle-Adams

Try to come up with something that evokes emotion through some sort of short time span evolution, like a guy who sees a girl and picks a flower for her but every time he tries to get to her to give it to her, something gets in the way. What you want to try to show is some sort of emotional payoff for the efforts your main character makes.

Your work will be much more well recieved for this type of development quality, and, if you are going to go to all the trouble to make this animation, make something that is really remembered.

HTH,
Addy

Always without desire we must be found, If its deep mystery we would sound; But if desire always within us be, Its outer fringe is all that we shall see. - The Tao

Do something like this. I was impressed.

Clint Eastwood Cowboy Example
*News tagenigma.com is my new domain.
Someone dying??? Well, this may seem strange, but actually it can be really impressive if well done.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Butterfly Corp

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement