Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dipperdan

Need help choosing between schools

Hi everyone, this is my first post here and i need some help choosing a game development school. I apologize for the length of my post ={ I was checking out Full Sail for a while and it seemed pretty good to me, except the price of course and today i checked out the art institute of california and they have a visual/game programming programme that seems pretty good to me. I already requested some info so i can check it out more in depth. My problem is that there are some courses in certain places that i would like to do that are not in other schools. These are my main things I would like to learn: physics, AI, maybe some console promming, basic 3d modeling/animation/programming, some network/multiplayer programming. But some schools offer these and some don''t, others offer them in more detail, etc. I checked out digipen and they have a really detailed programme there, so i guess it''s between Digipen and The Art Institute because even though Full Sail offers there degree in a little over a year i would prefer the greater knowledge i would get from a longer programme of study. So anyone went to any of these schools and can offer me some help and maybe point me in the right direction? Imagine what we''''ll know tomorrow...