Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zeblar Nagrim

Link error STLPort

Zeblar Nagrim    150
I have just installed Visual Studio 7 and I get a link error when I try to build my current project: LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'stlport_vc6_static.lib' I have installed STLPort 4.6 (using this tutorial: http://www.geocities.com/simudream/Tutorial2STLport) but I still get the error. I have also tried to uncomment the _STLP_NO_OWN_IOSTREAMS define in stl_user_config.h but it wont help. I have no such file in my "Microsoft Visual Studio .NET\Vc7\lib" folder. But I have a file there called "stlport_vc7_static.lib". Can I just rename that file? Any help? [edited by - Zeblar Nagrim on January 17, 2004 6:13:48 AM]

Zeblar Nagrim    150
Amnesty: I have not done that. I used the vc7 make file.
Invader X: What directory? I thought the build process of STLport created and copied the lib files to the lib folder in the vc7 directory...

Colin Jeanne    1114
It didn''t on mine (perhaps I did something wrong?). I have my STLPort in a separate directory under /VC98 and, if I recall correctly, that is what the instructions told me to do: set up a directory for the installation of the STLPort.

Colin Jeanne | Invader''s Realm