Hypercube matrix multiply

Started by
3 comments, last by Codman 20 years, 3 months ago
Does anyone know (and I''m desperate) how to compute a banal matrix multiplication but USING a hypercube arhitecture? I need in two days. I greatly appreciate any help (even a good link to explain the algorithm). ----------------------------- Codman - "The source for all things" "We design for eternity" Mail: Codman_Wu@personal.ro
-----------------------------How to create atmosphere? Bring in EMOTIONS!
Advertisement
what is a hypercube architecture? (i dont really know mathematicaíl expressions in english)

"Knowledge is no more expensive than ignorance, and at least as satisfying." -Barrin
"Knowledge is no more expensive than ignorance, and at least as satisfying." -Barrin
but the one way that is independent of the method, you represent you matrix, is making the matrix multiplication as normal, and creating an interface for your matrix, that abstracts matrix data, as it were a normal one...

CS267: Notes for Lecture 9 (part 2), Feb 13, 1996
There was also old microsoft article on that thing. IIRC Try google with key words matrix viewpoint 4D.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement