• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Motion Flow Files

This topic is 5134 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I use 3d Studio Max 6 with the new character studio, I used to have some Motion Flow Files (*.mfe) for use with my Bipeds back when I was on 3d Studio Max 4, but ever since I got 5, and now 6, I havent found any. Does anyone know where I could find some? Thanks, Tyler

Advertisement
I don't have the disk set anymore, thats why I'm trying to track some down on the internet.

[edited by - Orbian on January 25, 2004 9:07:57 PM]

I am using the educational version at school, and it doesnt have the motion flow files, and the normal teacher is away for a while, so I was hoping to find some of the motion flow files on the internet.

P.S. The motion flow files come with most pirated versions.

Edit: I use 5 at school, and the trial version of 6 at home, neither of which have the motion flow files.

[edited by - Orbian on January 31, 2004 4:04:38 PM]

[edited by - Orbian on January 31, 2004 4:05:20 PM]

Would someone please review this thread? Its been a week since the moderator here slapped me with my nearly banned status, and I would appreciate it if someone would review this!!

If you want to protest what the moderator did, you need to e-mail the site adminstrator, but you better be prepared to prove that you own legit copies of Max.

[edited by - yspotua on February 11, 2004 6:10:19 PM]

Well, since my post it has expired, because I was already at 20 some odd days when I told you i was using the trial, and it is only a 30 day trial, so now i dont have a version at home. I just use the one at school now, which is the one I learned on.

• Advertisement