New Graphics Engine Project!!

Started by
2 comments, last by skyfire360 23 years, 9 months ago
Hello! If you would like to join a *very* new team trying to create the best OpenGL Graphics Engine, please continue reading. I am the head of a group called "Oliandiser", and we are looking for members to help code this graphics engine. There are a few requirements: 1. You've got a decent computer to run this engine (P3 or Athalon 450+, with a TnT2, TnT2 Ultra, GeForce256 SDR, GeForce256 DDR, or GeForce GTS or anything closely comparable in OpenGL respect) 2. You are very new to OpenGL, as experienced programmers may get impatient with me, as I myself am a beginner at OpenGL 3. You would be able to work on this project fairily regularly. It would not need to be your main focus of your life, of course, but I would like to see some new code every two weeks or so. If you are interested in receiving more information, please contact me via ICQ at 11944096, email at someonespecial87@aol.com, or simply reply to this post. Thanks for your time!! -SkyFire Edited by - skyfire360 on 7/23/00 10:36:46 PM
I do real things with imaginary numbers
Advertisement
Hey, sounds cool! I''ve only been programming OpenGL since January, so I wouldn''t call myself an expert, but I do know my way around pretty well. I''d like to see a Mac version of this engine, and I already am doing some of the MacOS ports of NeHe''s tutorials, and have done some Win32 programming, so I know which parts can be made fairly portable and which can''t. Let me know what you think. (I''ve got a couple G3''s to work on, so power is not so much of a problem, although I don''t have the money for a GeForce for one of them yet).

Morgan
Hi,
hmmm.....the engine sounds good. I would like to know more details about this engine so plz send me some more info at
biqas_98@hotmail.com or mr_cool@pimail.com.pk .
I am currently working on two projects now(that doesnt mean i am that experienced) .
Please send me more details as soon as possible.

Oh.....and VECTOR if you are seeing this message I have somehow lost ICQ and cannot reinstall it back so plz keep contact with mee through e-mail.
just gotten off the phone with carmack and man i tell u hes shaking in his boots

esp these parts had him worried

"If you would like to join a *very* new team trying to create the best OpenGL Graphics Engine"
"You are very new to OpenGL, as experienced programmers may get impatient with me, as I myself am a beginner at OpenGL"

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement