Here you are Dave, Kevin, and Michaelson

Started by
922 comments, last by RamboBones 19 years, 10 months ago
Salsa. 10 points - those are really good. I never get pixel art right.

.gives pie to Salsa - well done

"Literally, it means that Bob is everything you can think of, but not dead; i.e., Bob is a purple-spotted, yellow-striped bumblebee/dragon/pterodactyl hybrid with a voracious addiction to Twix candy bars, but not dead."- kSquared
Advertisement
haha.

Good thing my name is so undescript that I won''t be choosen.
~~~~~Screaming Statue Software. | OpenGL FontLibWhy does Data talk to the computer? Surely he's Wi-Fi enabled... - phaseburn
These continue to kick ass. Though SanguineRaven''s little red speedos scare me.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

quote:Original post by cowsarenotevil
quote:Original post by WiseElben
Salsa, how long does this take you?... And all you use is the Pencil tool? LIES!
The pencil tool is easy to use. Guess what I made my cow with?

Photoshop cant antialias well enough for my purposes.

Sorry, but your cow icon just aint as impressive as Salsa''s spritework.

Salsa must do me too. Mine didn''t work so well... o_O

-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-
quote:Original post by Rejoice Of Wango Sorry, but your cow icon just aint as impressive as Salsa''s spritework.

It''s not meant to be a sprite, it''s meant to brainwash people. Besides, I can''t draw sprites, which is evident .

-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-
quote:Original post by dede
haha.

Good thing my name is so undescript that I won''t be choosen.

The hahas are on you, my little piano-fingering friend!

Behold!

Later,
ZE.

No representation is made that the sprite art presented is any good at all, that graphically sound methods were used in its creation, or that the author''s skillz even hold a candle to Salsa''s. This is, simply, spite art. Flame or laugh away.

//email me.//zealouselixir software.//msdn.//n00biez.//
miscellaneous links

[twitter]warrenm[/twitter]

quote:Original post by cowsarenotevil
quote:Original post by Rejoice Of Wango Sorry, but your cow icon just aint as impressive as Salsa''s spritework.

It''s not meant to be a sprite, it''s meant to brainwash people. Besides, I can''t draw sprites, which is evident .

I drew a good sprite once... well, not really. But I''m sure I could draw a good sprite. Ho hum.

superpig

shortcurves.com | /josh

Kult House - Fresh Production Media

quote:Original post by Salsa
mittens

shortcurves.com | /josh

But mittens is a kitten!
Chess is played by three people. Two people play the game; the third provides moral support for the pawns. The object of the game is to kill your opponent by flinging captured pieces at his head. Since the only piece that can be killed is a pawn, the two armies agree to meet in a pawn-infested area (or even a pawn shop) and kill as many pawns as possible in the crossfire. If the game goes on for an hour, one player may legally attempt to gouge out the other player's eyes with his King.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement