• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Salsa

Here you are Dave, Kevin, and Michaelson

This topic is 5422 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
quote:
Original post by Salsa
TA? No. Nevertheless, I''m working on you as we speak. But I''m heading back to college shortly, so it''ll be a few hours

Oh yay. Here is a free pie for you:

I'd like one too, but I don't know what I would be...

But whatever I would be, I'd need a big anime-bad-guy-style mantle...

[edited by - coldacid on January 19, 2004 2:37:40 PM]

Alright, I did this one in like 2 minutes because I don''t know when I''m leaving. "Programmer One" is a pretty crappy name to base a picture off of..so I just went with what I thought a "number one programmer" would like like.

Programmer One

shortcurves.com | /josh

I did a quick google and found P1:

Not my picture in any way. I just resized it for avatarization. And closed the fist, of course.

EDIT: Boy that looks terrible when you get it on the gray. Gimme a minute to get rid of the garbage.
EDIT 2: Should look better now.
EDIT 3: The final P1 is up there^

Tolerance is a drug. Sycophancy is a disease.

[edited by - fisheyel83l on January 19, 2004 3:08:31 PM]

Mine isn't really bad, just that it looks like a game sprite. I'd much rather have the type of avatar Salsa has been making. I'd make one myself, except that like I said I have no talent at all =-/ The best I could do was change a 4 color sprite to a different 8 colors and then selectively blur parts to make it be smooth. Did I mention it took something like 24 hours to make (I worked on it over a week)
I'd prefer a more neutral stance, and a more 'this could be anybody'-look. Right now it kinda looks like a superhero made of mercury or something (which is actually what I made it for - a portrait of a character I was going to play in a superhero P&P RPG, but I liked it enough to adopt it as my avatar on most forums =-)

[edited by - extrarius on January 19, 2004 3:00:59 PM]

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!