Games Programming

Started by
2 comments, last by Thamior 20 years, 2 months ago
would people join a team to make a game lead by someone who could program just not visually but would design the game, had good ideas and wanted to make the game simply for visual programming experience?
I am the GAME MASTER ...... well not really but.
Advertisement
If you are looking to create a team, stick to the help wanted forums. If you are asking a "for instance" question, yes, people do join such teams all the time.

I''m assuming you are looking to create a team. If so, go to the forums, and create a mock resume listing what you can do so potential team members know what they''re getting into. Just a tip.

--Vic--
well it was for instance because I do want to, but I dont know where there are any help wanted forums and I dont see any on this site. normally I would wait to make this game until I could do visual things but I fear if I wait my idea might be lost or someone else will do it, i would rather have it for console but making it for PC im sure I can help with core language features.
I am the GAME MASTER ...... well not really but.
GameDev.net''s Help Wanted forum
"We should have a great fewer disputes in the world if words were taken for what they are, the signs of our ideas only, and not for things themselves." - John Locke

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement