• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

darkzim

Weird error: "unexpected "class" "CApp""

This topic is 5238 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi all. I got this error(unexpected "class" "CApp") when i tried to compile my code. Its in my application class header. I''ve tried to fix this error but I''ve had no luck. Here is the header: #ifndef CAPP_H #define CAPP_H #include "main.h" class CApp { public: CApp(); bool InitD3D(HWND hwnd); void start(); void end(); bool Draw(Vertex *verts, int numverts); inline IDirect3DDevice9 getdevice() {return &device;} ~CApp(); private: IDirect3D9 *IMaster; IDirect3DDevice9 *device; }; #endif

Advertisement
Hey i went into main.h and found an include on line 6 and went to that file and found out I was missing a semi colon. I added it and it fixed the problem! THank you so much!

Way to go Leffe! I sorta had a guess it was a missing semicolon in main.h, but I have no idea whose arse you yanked line 6 out of.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!