Hallo.

Started by
6 comments, last by Tokikenshi 20 years, 2 months ago
Whew! Long time no see, indeed! I used to lurk on these boards back in the days when I was a moronic newbie. Well, at least a more moronic newbie than I am today. How cute. I made a joke. Anyway... Hello.
toki!
Advertisement
Um..... hi. :D

Find game reviews and previews at Game HideOut.

Submit your game here. If you are posting an incomplete game (and therefore if requires a preview) please write " - Preview" after the game''s name.
Find game reviews and previews at Game HideOut.Submit your game here. If you are posting an incomplete game (and therefore if requires a preview) please write " - Preview" after the game's name.
hi, how''s the weather up there in sweden?
It''s kinda cold.. Got a little snow..

NO POLAR BEARS THO
________________________________pro.gram.mer - an organism that turns caffeine into code
Cloudy. Icy. Only 29.1 degrees.
I've got cows here. Does cows count?

[edited by - Tokikenshi on January 25, 2004 5:14:02 AM]
toki!
cows can''t count. I tried to teach my grandmother''s cow, never got them to do even a simple addition. Things like, "if it takes one of you to produce one gallon of milk a day, how many cows do I need for a familly of 5, if the average human consumption is one and a half pint of milk a day? How many cows can I send to the butcher, knowing there are 15 of you in the farm?". Useless.

Cows in Sweden? They must be freezing their tits off. Are they of the furry kind? Do they hunt bears and make coats with their skins? Cows are evil, especially in stampeding hunting packs. And during a full moon, their howling would freeze the blood of even the most harden butcher.

Everything is better with Metal.

i believe that swedish people ARE cows.
Yes. We are pagans too. We worship Odin and drink gallons of mead and eat raw meat.

[edited by - Tokikenshi on January 26, 2004 5:24:56 PM]
toki!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement