Ideas before gfx

Started by
1 comment, last by Access 20 years, 2 months ago
Hey guys,... Im relearning C++ after a long time of not coding and am wondering what exercises i could do after i gain some consle information but before moving on to GFX. For example my map is like this: 1.) get sufficient c++ info (console based) i.e. no gfx 2.) do some exercises 3.) learn win32 4.) do some exercises 5.) learn OpenGL 6.) do some exercises Right now im between 1 and 2 so i was wondering what exercises i could do,...like apps or text based games i could try to make to test what ive learn so far. so far i have: text based tic tac toe,...hangman,...a video club software program. Sides that im fresh out of ideas,....could use some help. Thanks.
______________________________Yes I think the rev pad sucks/so does 50 and the DS. I like action and am not ashamed. I prefer brunettes but hate chocolate. Yes,I have opinions!!! Rate as you will.
Advertisement
how bout the usual simple text adventure, towers of hanoii problem, bank acount system, ...

If you can afford a text book they usually have plenty of test cases and several exercises to do as well (per chaper. the exercises are usually to do with the explained test cases.).

Lorenz (krysole) Pretterhofer
sleep, caffeine for the weak minded

The towers of hanoii problem? whats that...sounds interesting.

Come on guys,......you have to have more ideas than this,....

or is it cuz my thread moved to page 2? this should move it back
______________________________Yes I think the rev pad sucks/so does 50 and the DS. I like action and am not ashamed. I prefer brunettes but hate chocolate. Yes,I have opinions!!! Rate as you will.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement