Glsetup.com down! help! going crazy.

Started by
3 comments, last by jlong 20 years, 2 months ago
I recently reformmated my comp, and I usally download glsetup and it detects and isntalls just fine, but there site has been down for days. And I can not find the opengl driver needed for my graphics card, its making me go insane, i miss my games! lol but anyone if any of you think you could help, just post or email me..thx Savage 4 family Diamond Stealth III 16mb S540 Graphics card chip id: 8A22 someone, if u know anything, or where my opengl driver is..or if there is another utility just like glsetup please let me know, thx.
Advertisement
i do know that glsetup has been down for a while now, at least last month i was
Didn''t glsetup ship with Quake 3 arena when it came out? You could get a copy if you haven''t already.

____________________________________________________________www.elf-stone.com | Automated GL Extension Loading: GLee 5.00 for Win32 and Linux

glsetup did ship w/ Quake 3, but it''s just the executable that goes to glsetup.com to download the appropriate driver.

I''ve been waiting for glsetup to come online, too.
Hey try gldirect it worked for me. I was having trouble with opengl and I searched for alternitives and thats what I found and it works great. try the 21 day trial and if it works you may want to spend about $20 for the full version. Good Luck.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement