• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SerJ_G

Help n00b with lesson06 Pls!!!

This topic is 5263 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

In NeHe''s lesson 06 I tried to play with code. I''d like to use 6 bmp, one for each side of cube; I took 6 images (called them 0.bmp, 1.bmp... e.t.c.). const short int index (6); GLuint texture[index]; // Storage For Textures I think that strings are correct. But In the next part of code I faced difficulties. I have problems with LoadGLTextures(). I need your help! Pls! I can’t get what code I shall write in that function to use every 6 image correct. Pls! Could u send me right code for that lesson with using 6 bmp? My mail – curtis@yandex.ru Or explain what shall I right in that code? P.S. I’m learning OpenGL only for 2 weeks, and forgive me that I’m n00b and for my not really good English…(

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!