How to add the direct3D submenu into .Net Debug

Started by
3 comments, last by tao_dong_cn 20 years, 3 months ago
I¡¯d like to debug some shader code. But there is no direct3D in my .Net¡¯s debug menu. I tried use the debug->processes, there is no relative item in it yet. I¡¯ve installed the directx9.0 debug version and set the enable shader debugging in my control panel->directx->direct3d. Can anyone give me some suggestion. Thx.
Advertisement
You have to make sure that you installed the DirectX Extensions for Visual Studio .NET when you first installed the DirectX SDK. Depending on which release you have, the installation package may or may not have selected them by default.

Needless to say, you have to have had Visual Studio .NET installed before you installed the DX SDK. I''m sure that if you uninstall the SDK and reinstall it, making sure that you select both the Debug Runtime and the DirectX Extensions options, you should then have no problems.

neneboricua
I have uninstalled the directx sdk. but i can''t find the [Directx extensions for visual stadio .net] when i reinstalled it. There just is [directx extensions for visual stadio 7]. It''s no use to my computer. I download a new one (DirectX 9.0 Software Development Kit (SDK) with DirectX 9.0b Runtime 7/21/2003), it has no extensions for visual stadio.net yet. can any one tell me where may i find a directx sdk have the extension for .net. thanks
Visual Studio 7 = Visual Studio .NET
I''ve find the directx update and it can work now. thanks very much.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement