Favorite Characters

Started by
7 comments, last by runemaster 23 years, 9 months ago
I guess we all agree that it is very important to have cool characters in any game (not just in role playing games!). I''d like to know who your favorite (good & bad) characters are, and why. Some of my favorites are : 1) Killian Darkwater in Fallout, because he was played by Richard Dean Anderson. 2) Rakeesh in Quest for Glory 2,3,5.I really ''respected'' him... 3) The Alchemist in Reah : Face the Unknown, because he was mysterious, mean, and looked cool. 4) Rune in the old Phantasy Star IV game on the Genesis.It''s this cool magician with blue hair - arrogant, intelligent and powerful.And he''s a good guy. What about you ? This Day All Gods Die
-----Jonas Kyratzes - writer, filmmaker, game designerPress ALT + F4 to see the special admin page.
Advertisement
One of my favorite character was Maniac in the wing commander Saga, for he was not your typical good guy.

Lef Harris from Privateer 2 for the same reasons.

I like Sam from Sam & Max too ;-)

The Girl in Blade Runner ( dont remember her name )

------------------"Between the time when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius there was an age undreamed of..."
Lara Cratford (2 reasons for this :-)
Duke Nukem (come get some!)

And more

-eng3d.softhome.net-
-----------------------------------------------"Cuando se es peon, la unica salida es la revolución"
Duke Nukem, definately.
Attitude is Everything

"Nobody steals our chicks...and lives..."

Give me one more medicated peaceful moment.
~ (V)^|) |<é!t|-| ~
ERROR: Your beta-version of Life1.0 has expired. Please upgrade to the full version. All important social functions will be disabled from now on.
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
The main character from Full Throttle was pretty cool...
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi
Yeah the guy in Full Throtle was really cool.
But my favorite is Guybrush Threepwood from the Monkey Island series.
I really liked this wannabe pirate.

I hate DukeNukem!Grossy...

Voodoo4
Here these words vilifiers and pretenders, please let me die in solitude...
What about Liesure Suit Larry?

Dave "Dak Lozar" Loeser
Dave Dak Lozar Loeser
"Software Engineering is a race between the programmers, trying to make bigger and better fool-proof software, and the universe trying to make bigger fools. So far the Universe in winning."--anonymous
quote:Original post by eng3d

Lara Cratford (2 reasons for this :-)

-eng3d.softhome.net-

Cratford? Erm, name doesn''t ring a bell. I''m just hoping you didn''t mean Croft. And what are those two reasons?

My list. Hmm, I''ll have to think a bit, but here''s a few of the top:

-Roger Wilco (Space Quest series) ~ What''s better than a guy who can save the universe with shear luck?

-Yuffie (Final Fantasy VII) ~ Valley-teen martial artist {oddly enough, not a Power Ranger.} If you can''t stand having someone in your group constantly trying to poke fun at everyone, you''ve got some serious counsiling to do. That and I''ve never seen another character so blantatly trying to pull one over on you.
My favorite character is Tifa in FF7. Most people perceive her as a slut because of her big breast. But I am not one of them. I perceive her as a nice girl who likes children (Barret''s daughter) and love Cloud for a long time (since childhood). Just like Madoka Ayukawa in Kimagure Orange Road where everybody stay away from her because of prejudice even though she is a nice girl.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement