Jump to content
  • Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

djsteffey

terrain tutorial

This topic is 5371 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Recommended Posts

alot of people ask about how to create random terrain all the time.......i found this tutorial online and i think it is superb. tell me if you like "A soldier is a part of the 1% of the population that keeps the other 99% free" - Lt. Colonel Todd, 1/38th Infantry, Ft. Benning, GA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
oh yeah
i forgot
click here please

"A soldier is a part of the 1% of the population that keeps the other 99% free" - Lt. Colonel Todd, 1/38th Infantry, Ft. Benning, GA

[edited by - ncsu121978 on February 6, 2004 8:17:01 AM]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Advertisement
×

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!