Any one here MIDI talented?

Started by
8 comments, last by maxd gaming 20 years, 1 month ago
I need some MIDI music (that I can use in my games which I will sell) and I have very little musical talent... I need your help. Please if you have any help, write a little disclaimer saying I can use any music you make for any use... Style of music doesnt matter It''s Maxd Gaming, put in an underscore and I will beat you with a rubber ducky! { My Site! - Banner } { My Site! - One time popup }{ My .Net Information }{ A upcoming space RTS codenamed Gruntacktica . }{ . } Not following the new trend: Looky here mommy! No cow pic! Phoe''s Forums
The Untitled RPG - |||||||||| 40%Free Music for your gamesOriginal post by capn_midnight 23yrold, is your ass burning from all the kissing it is recieving?
Advertisement
This would be better off in Help Wanted, or even Music and Sound.
quote:Original post by Andrew Russell
This would be better off in Help Wanted, or even Music and Sound.

Good Point, move it please? Probably... Music and Sound... cause Help Wanted is a useless forum... you get 0 response! or flames...

It''s Maxd Gaming, put in an underscore and I will beat you with a rubber ducky!
{ My Site! - Banner } { My Site! - One time popup }{ My .Net Information }{ A upcoming space RTS codenamed Gruntacktica . }{ . }

Not following the new trend:
Looky here mommy! No cow pic!

Phoe''s Forums
The Untitled RPG - |||||||||| 40%Free Music for your gamesOriginal post by capn_midnight 23yrold, is your ass burning from all the kissing it is recieving?
Moved as requested.

-fel
~ The opinions stated by this individual are the opinions of this individual and not the opinions of her company, any organization she might be part of, her parrot, or anyone else. ~
quote:Original post by felisandria
Moved as requested.

-fel

Thankables.

It''s Maxd Gaming, put in an underscore and I will beat you with a rubber ducky!
{ My Site! - Banner } { My Site! - One time popup }{ My .Net Information }{ A upcoming space RTS codenamed Gruntacktica . }{ . }

Not following the new trend:
Looky here mommy! No cow pic!

Phoe''s Forums
Unless you offer a piece of the pie nobody is going to let you use their music.
Yeah, I can create some pretty nice midi tunes, but you tell us nothing. The post is quite shady. Come back when you have a website with more information
"Mommy, where do microprocessors come from?"
Oh dear

I was gonna supply you with some music hey Maxdgaming...for your platform game?.....crap. Now i feel like a real unprofessional loser...

Im afraid that im a little busier these days so, really there was no point in posting cuz its all a nice dissapointment...

If you are still stuck in a few weeks time, I might see what I can do...

-s

www.mp3.com.au/scottbuckley
www.diamondshadow.gnuk.net/audio/midi/pendulum.mid
AND
www.diamondshadow.gnuk.net/audio/midi/medievilb.mid OR www.diamondshadow.gnuk.net/audio/midi/medievil.mid

I''m only letting you use them ''cause they suck though. Both are loopers. I still legally own them, but you can use ''em.

"Somebody should make a game about pirating video games. That would be interesting."~Chandler
For some time ago go I did some midi tunes, but now I cant find most of them^^

Here is one:

http://freddah.myftp.org/ufo/felix/basbas.mid

Melody is funky, and not very good..and it loops..hmm bad^^
But if you want, it´s youres.

I cand find more and/or ask a friend who is much better than me at midi stuff..I you want?

http://soundcloud.com/felixn

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement