• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

izhbq412

Restoring to fullscreen

This topic is 5302 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Yesterday I posted my problem in For Beginners, however I got no reply so maybe my problem is not that easy to solve. Even in a book I have, called Advanced 3D Game Programming with DirectX 9, it is not solved. I need to restore my full-screen game after it''s been minimized. Can anyone explain how to do this? I posted here: http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=206015 there''s some source there, I''ll post anything else you need to know. _______________ The essence of balance is detachment. To embrace a cause, to grow fond or spiteful, is to lose one''''s balance after which, no action can be trusted. Our burden is not for the dependent of spirit. - Mayar, Third Keeper

Advertisement
Guest Anonymous Poster
Nevermind, got it to work...

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!