Mini Challenge

Started by
66 comments, last by Enigma 20 years, 2 months ago
I think it was a good contest, but due to my complete lack of knowledge of C++ (I moved from 9yrs+ Pascal/Delphi to C++ two days ago) I just couldn''t figure out what the hell all the errors where, suffice to say that were all very simple things probably.

Anyway, I hope you do another mini-competition sometime, and I hope that I know enough C++ to enter it

--
Cheers,
--
Cheers,
Darren Clark
Advertisement
Bloody hell...the stufpid thing hangs on xp!!!
Yeah, I'm on 2K and it hangs here too

Oh and you've left left in the debug and relase .exe's; I'm on dial-up here, so every byte counts

[edit] Grammar

--
Cheers,

[edited by - eSCHEn on February 15, 2004 8:19:08 PM]
--
Cheers,
Darren Clark
lol; forgot to include the levels. Redownload and try.
Yep, it hangs . Looking forward to seeing it when you get it fixed though - that screenshot looks really good.

Thanks for all the feedback people, some really good comments there.

Enigma
Yay - great fun. Extremely difficult to play though! Great work llvllatrix. I hereby present you with bragging rights for the February 2004 Breakout Mini Challenge! Do you mind if I host a copy of your demo so people can download it? (I''ll put together a clean zip tomorrow and upload it if you give the OK).

Enigma
Sure, if u want. I''ll c if i can find time to update it...make those ending animations slower etc...ready to pass out right now. I''ll email u then.

lol; i won a contest where i was the only contestant...
OK, for those of you on slower connections (or if llvllatrix takes his download down), here is a minimal download:
Matrix''s Breakout Mini Challenge Entry.

Enigma

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement