• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(solved)Color Coding Visual C++ Code on a webpage...

This topic is 5097 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi all, I'm looking for something very simple, a C++ color coder, that will parse normal C++ code and assign it html tags for colors in certain keywords like "if", "while", etc... If there is one already out there that someone could point me too, i would be most thankful... Jester Says: Visit Positronic Dreams!
[Hugo Ferreira][Positronic Dreams][Colibri 3D Engine][Entropy HL2 MOD]
[Yann L.][Enginuity] [Penny Arcade] [MSDN][VS RoadMap][Humus][BSPs][UGP][NeHe]
"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure."
[edited by - pentium3id on February 7, 2004 9:31:21 PM]

Advertisement
If you have VC++.NET (I dunno about 6.0), you can just copy and paste all your code to Word and save it as an HTML page.

Just for the hell of it i wrote my own html parser, that took keywords and colored em blue, and took comments and made them green, and made strings red... though i never finished it cuz i was a newb when i started it (though if i rmemebr right it DID color correctly "int" and maybe one other keyword) :-D

might be a good experience (i think im gonna go back and finish mine :-D )

If you''re going to write a parser then at least use something like Spirit or HAPY or yacc.

quote:
Original post by antareus
If you''re going to write a parser then at least use something like Spirit or HAPY or yacc.

That''s overkill for colorizing.

• Advertisement