• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alpha 1 XDK upgrade for kernel debugging and other questions!

This topic is 5187 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I have a alpha 1 XDK using the march 2001 recovery disc (3332). What I want to do is be able to do kernel debugging (via serial port) and use some of the more recent debug tools on this machine, what would be my options for a upgrade on this machine? I am also curious on what the difference is between the pre 3944 and the new xbe files? What about relinking a new XTL lib into a already compiled xbe? Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions on that? Here is a little background on what I have to work with. Alpha 1 XDK Debug Kit SDK versions 3332,5028 and 5558 Recovery Disc OCT 2000 No, I dont have access to the xds.xbox.com ! I got these tools through a old friend, so if you can help me please do and if you dont want to do it in a public post please email me. What I hope to accomplish is with the XDK is just to learn more about console game development, so if you can help or offer any other tools that your willing to part with I could learn from please send me a msg. Thank you ahead of time!!! Justin [edited by - namdekan on February 8, 2004 6:05:15 AM]

Advertisement

• Advertisement