• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Impz0r

Devil Image lib linking issue...

This topic is 5394 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Heya, As the topic said, i want to use the devil image lib within my project (a dll), but i allways got linker errors like these : ImageCodec.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _ilInit@0 referenced in function "public: __thiscall cImageCodec::cImageCodec(void)" (??0cImageCodec@QAE@XZ) I''ve tried to compile the devil lib as a multithreaded static lib aswell as a single threaded staic lib, but it hasn''t changed anything. PS: I used the vc project (static lib) which is included in the Devil packed to compile the lib. And yes i included the lib into my project but it hasn''t changed anything. I''m out of ideas hope you guys could help me out of my misery Thanks in advance Mfg Impz0r

Advertisement
Do you know how to properly include a lib? (either project settings, or...)

pragma comment(lib, "NameOfLib.lib")
Kennst du ... ah crap i dont remember ANY german... lol

Ich liebe Deutsch!

Although, knowing the language only partly and already being familiar with a few odd idiosyncracies (is there any other kind...?) I probably just said I want to reproduce with the language.

Heya,

Thanks for your replays I''ve tried your solution Ademann555 and it worked well, but unfortunately i''ve got other linking errors as before which is wired but maybe you could help me here aswell

Here is the new linking error: libjpeg.lib(jmemmgr.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__sscanf referenced in function _jinit_memory_mgr

PS: I''ve tried the #pragma thing here aswell, but it hasn''t helped.

Vielen Dank im Voraus

Mfg Impz0r

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!