Latest OpenGL Header Files/Libraries

Started by
4 comments, last by CDSmith 20 years, 2 months ago
Ok, I''m working with some textures and I''m trying to do the following (I''m tileing textures as a background and I''m trying to get rid of those nasty lines that are appearing between them): glTexParameteri(GL_TEXTURE_2D, GL_TEXTURE_MAG_FILTER, GL_NEAREST); glTexParameteri(GL_TEXTURE_2D, GL_TEXTURE_MIN_FILTER, GL_NEAREST); glTexParameteri(GL_TEXTURE_2D, GL_TEXTURE_WRAP_S, GL_CLAMP_TO_EDGE); glTexParameteri(GL_TEXTURE_2D, GL_TEXTURE_WRAP_T, GL_CLAMP_TO_EDGE); pretty simple... I found a few examples of this in the red book... my problem is that when I compile using VC++6.0, I get that GL_CLAMP_TO_EDGE is undefined. Now I realize that GL_CLAMP_TO_EDGE is OpenGL 1.2 and later, which makes me think that my gl.h and libraries are 1.1 Where/How do I get the latest librarys and header files. I have looked on google and all I can get is that www.opengl.org says they come with the Windows 2000. I downloaded ATI''s OpenGL SDK to see if it is something that will come from the graphics card vendor but it didn''t appear to have an updated gl.h... Am I just not looking in the right places???? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Chris
Advertisement
You have to include glext.h in your project. It contains all the variables and functions you need.
Author Freeworld3Dhttp://www.freeworld3d.org
Where do I find that??? Is it the same as glut.h?
no it''s not the same. you can find it here.
Visit our homepage: www.rarebyte.de.stGA
Thanks for your help... I will try it.
FYI, this is covered in detail in the Forum FAQ

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement