Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Street Hacker written in VB.Net

This topic is 5043 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I just stumbled on some neat info. Street Hacker which is a hacking simulation game was written in vb.net. Its an addictive game to play but its still in beta. I just thought this would be useful for those that think vb.net isn''t a very powerful language for building games. Kinda interesting if nothing else Btw: I do not work for them, but i did buy a copy of the game

Yeah i''d have to agree VB.net is quite a powerful little tool now, and the future looks promising. Street Hacker is the best example i''ve found so far of a great game written in vb.net, though i''m sure theres alot more.

Yeah i agree, maybe down the road they''ll implement something like that. The game is very good tho, and extremly addictive. Might want to give the demo a whirl, even tho the demo does not do it justice, because all the REAL fun starts where the demo leaves off and the full version begins.