Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why NeHe?

This topic is 5041 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Why is it that Jeff must go through each entry and clean them up? I feel this is a waste of his time which could be better spent doing other things (whatever those things might be). I think someone needs to sit down and write a very descriptive guideline and anyone not following it will be spanked. Please, enlighten me if I''m wrong in anyway. Dustin Davis Owner / CEO Programmers Unlimited www.Programmers-Unlimited.com

quote:
Original post by DalTXColtsFan
Does that high horse of yours need a saddle?

Does that soapbox of yours need some extra traction so you don''t slip?

I''m just jokin with ya, you make a good point

Love means nothing to a tennis player

My nothing-to-write-home-about OpenGL webpage. (please pardon the popups!)

Not on my soap box (hence the very small post ) but I feel that Jeff shouldnt waste his time doing things the users should do.

Dustin Davis
Owner / CEO
Programmers Unlimited
www.Programmers-Unlimited.com

Im with you on this one titan, i mean most of us have mates who have machines that we can test a deployment to right?

If i send an app to a client and it doesnt run im sunk so why should jeff have to hack it................no correct deployment...........no entry

ps if im honest i sent a demo to jeff once that was wrong kindly jeff replied filled me in on what to do and allowed me to resend, but ive learnt my lesson!