A New Programming Community!

Started by
3 comments, last by Einewton 20 years, 1 month ago
Hey! My friend and I have started a Community for all Coders just to hang out! Check us out! http://www.codershangout.com Thank you for reading this and I hope to see you in this community as we plan on it being extremely fun! [edited by - Einewton on February 20, 2004 9:32:53 PM]
All Wisdom Comes From T-Shirts
Advertisement
quote:Original post by Einewton
Thank you for reading this and I hope to see you in this community as we plan on it being extremely fun!
It looks good enough (did you pick a template, or did you do it all by yourself?), but you should probably try to get some actual content online (or detail what your plans are) before advertising it on a website with a large user base like GameDev.

I.e.: what does it have that GameDev doesn''t?
The site looks awesome and nice forums. How come your logged in message is in german (or dutch or whatever it is)?

/*
I use DirectX 8.1 and C++ (Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 Professional edition)
*/
To answer your guys questions.. No, I did not make the templates. I did pick the templates if that counts for anything :-) We are trying to use as many Open Source Projects as possible to help the Open Source Community. And also helping the programming community and having a place for programmers to come and help with projects and show off what they have. Also we are going to start some big projects and everyone in the community is welcome to help with any of our Open Source projects. Our projects will scale from beginner to expert so whatever the extent of your skills, we have a spot for you. Or if you just want to hang out than that’s also welcome!
All Wisdom Comes From T-Shirts
your site looks very very good, and I noticed it's in dutch, where are you from?

edit: it's partialy in dutch anyway

[edited by - picklejuice on February 26, 2004 7:01:38 PM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement