Clean(ing) out with VC6.0

Started by
1 comment, last by Boltimus 20 years, 1 month ago
Hi everyone, I have a quick question about the VC 6.0 compiler. It seems that I almost constantly have to do a "clean" under the build option then perform a build. Is there any setting that I can adjust in order to keep me from constantly doing a clean? Thanks! Bolt
~Bolt"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible." This I did...
Advertisement
Why do you have to ''clean'' your project? I almost never have to use the option, and I do it merely to ensure everything is up to date every now and then.

Chris Pergrossi
My Realm | "Good Morning, Dave"
Chris PergrossiMy Realm | "Good Morning, Dave"
I honestly don''y know.... this is the first time, i''ve ever seen ths where I have to do it. If I don''t my code doesn''t update for some reason, even though I "re-build" it....

~Bolt

~Bolt

"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible." This I did...
~Bolt"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible." This I did...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement