Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blender,Milkshape,max and Maya?

This topic is 5046 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

My question(s) is as follows which of the following if any would you recommend blender,milkshape,max or maya i have seen a lot of posts that say blender is the best there is, is this so? i beleave max was used for prince of persha - is blender or milkshape used by proffesionals? at this stage i am not worried about the cost of the software but mearly want to choose the right one. Please help me by giving some advice!

Guest Anonymous Poster
If you are serious about your artwork and game development 3d studio max or maya are by far the best.If you are a hobbiest with no real ambition in the 3d market or are skint then blender and milkshape are ok.

I find it decidedly odd that cgshade, a member registered today, has the same IP address as the two APs in this thread. Not to mention the same IP address as other AP posts today in reference to modelling software.

Thread closed, because it''s in the wrong forum anyway. As for you, cgshade, the mod collective will deal with you...

This topic is 5046 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.