Learn to program fast

Started by
16 comments, last by silverdelange 20 years, 1 month ago
Maybe he/they contacted the authors of the tutorials and have their written consent to distribute them and of course, they are paying said authors a royalty! Ya, uh huh!

Don Cathcart
Game On Interactive
Better to try and fail than to fail by not trying.
Advertisement
A quote from the site:-

"Yes this method is quite amatuer, but we are not a huge business or anything like that. Just us four guys day and night on the Internet with high telephone bills

making a little extra money by selling all the Tutorials we downloaded and in doing so not having to worry about Internet bills."

It might be cheaper to just Google for the tutorials ourselves and cut out the middlemen?

And what guarantee do we have that if we do send our money (insde a birthday card to bypass the Customs scanners) we''ll get anything in return?

Nice try lads!

Stevie

Don''t follow me, I''m lost.
StevieDon't follow me, I'm lost.
Are you kidding?..... I will just have to laugh and get over the retardedness..... Dialup?... WTF get a better connection!... and dont tell the customers where you got them!!

I HOPE YOU NEVER RUN A BIZ!
are this guys for real???...dam, retardness...to the max.

amatures, And will we even receive anything from you ppl once the money has been sent.-----i Dont think so.

I you have received writen consent from the authors of those tutorials, pls make a link at your website.

Selling other peoples work without consent, is called piracy.

How old are you ppl anyway?..6 maybe 7?

nice try
I''m definitely sending them an e-mail. I''ll probably post the responce if I get one, too... I guarentee it will be worth a laugh.

"Unfortunatly, when I sent the email, instead of writing "Best Regards" I ended up writing "Best Retards." - boolean
-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-
10,000 hits on their site...
holy carp! I should download all yer games, put them in a CD, and sell it. I''d be rich!
Too bad I missed this other gem:

quote:
Unfortunately there are no credit card facilities available, so the money needs to be sent with birthday card or such so that the postage people cannot see the money in the envelope.

If I actually cared about what happened to some foolish software pirates trying to make monay with a stupid scam, I''d say that I hoped that African law is very lenient on international copyright issues and income taxes. Too bad I don''t. In fact I hope the opposite

"Unfortunatly, when I sent the email, instead of writing "Best Regards" I ended up writing "Best Retards." - boolean
-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement