Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Weird fonts bug

This topic is 5043 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey, I used the nehe lesson #13 : Bitmap fonts So the fonts are displaying correctly, except for the color. It seems that the -green- color is not exisiting with the fonts... For exemple, if I do glColor3f(1,1,1); before displaying my text, it will draw my text purple ( like if I did glColor3f(1,0,1); ) Whatever value I use for my colors, it's like if green was always set to 0. Another strange thing, it seems that my text color is affected by the other polygons drawn on the screen... For exemple, a polygons with a blue texture will make the text appears more blue. When there is no polygon, the text color is affected by the 'clear color' I revised my code many time, it's exactly like the code from nehe, so I guess my problem come from somwhere else in my program. Maybe something is wrong with my HDC, as the font seems to use that... But I don't really see what could be wrong? :/ Any idea? Thanks [edited by - Hedos on February 22, 2004 11:58:14 AM]