Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Character creation process?

This topic is 5041 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I am going to be getting involved in a football game project and will be needing to create football players ofcourse. My question is, do any of you klnow any good programs for creating human type character. All the characters in the game will be bbasically the same but some will be shorter than others, taller that others, fatter than others, skinnier than other, etc... I would need a program that could edit these feature faster and effiently(sp) which easy control. If there is a tool like that I would be greatful to see it becuase that tool could save me alot of time now and probloby(sp) more time in the furture. Thank You Ryan Zec PS. I would nice this to be a plugin for lightwave 3d or a standalone that can save working to something that lightwave or milkshape can read.

Blender has plugin called ''Make Human'' that would be right up your alley. I imagine that you would need to modify the base model to suit your needs.

Just head over the www.elysiun.com and check the Python/Plugin forums.

I am also going to want a program that will help me create all type of character/creatures for games like RPG''s, and Adventure game too. I did see creature creator, could anyone rate that becuase there demo for that does not work. Is there anythign else that is Lightwave 3d plug-in or standalone package like that?