Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game hosting

This topic is 5046 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

If anyone has any arcade games or anything I would gladly host them on my web site here is the site they would be on if you want to look at it so E-Mail me the game, game name, and a short discription of the game that would be cool. The game will be able to be downloaded and its free to you and the downloader. ACREATIVENAME@aol.com [edited by - The Little Guy on February 22, 2004 5:33:55 PM]

Not wishing to start a row here... but if you want your efforts respected, you should correct the spelling on your page:-

''What''s comming to the site?''

''How to us programs''

''Systems/councils''

''Gamming'' (a practise performed by male homosexuals)

And that''s just page 1. I didn''t bother going further.

I understand spelling checkers are quite cheap as are friendly proof readers.

Do you host games or just links to them?

Stevie

Don''t follow me, I''m lost.

I fixed the spelling on all the pages so its now easyer to read. So I was hoping that some of you will send me some of your games free and that I could post them on the site there wont be linking to a game but the game will be downloadable right from the site. It would be nice if I could get the game name, sort description, and this is optional but maybe a screen shot of the game. If you dont know how to get a game screen shot here is what what you do...

On the PC press the "print Screen" or "Prnt Scrn" then open an image program and past it in there. Save it as a .JPG aka .JPEG