Personality and Programming

Started by
82 comments, last by Qw3r7yU10p! 20 years, 1 month ago
5w4

...one of hundreds on GameDev.
Advertisement
4w3. Arg!
it gave me a 9w8 but I''m a 9w1, or just a 9, but that''s not all there is to it

George D. Filiotis

I am a signature virus. Please add me to your signature so that I may multiply.
Geordi
George D. Filiotis
6w5 that seems kinda common here... wooo... (or is that good?)
When General Patton died after World War 2 he went to the gates of Heaven to talk to St. Peter. The first thing he asked is if there were any Marines in heaven. St. Peter told him no, Marines are too rowdy for heaven. He then asked why Patton wanted to know. Patton told him he was sick of the Marines overshadowing the Army because they did more with less and were all hard-core sons of bitches. St. Peter reassured him there were no Marines so Patton went into Heaven. As he was checking out his new home he rounded a corner and saw someone in Marine Dress Blues. He ran back to St. Peter and yelled "You lied to me! There are Marines in heaven!" St. Peter said "Who him? That's just God. He wishes he were a Marine."
7w8 muhahahahaha
Equally 5w4 and 5w6
"Walk not the trodden path, for it has borne it's burden." -John, Flying Monk
5w6

Somewhat odd, I figured I would be something a little different than the majority considering I''m more into graphic arts than programming, but I can certainly do both.. Oh well
You are most likely a type 5.

Your wings seem to be balanced.
Syntax without semantics is meaningless.
For some reason, all this _w_ is making me think of bra sizes.

In any case, I''m a 5w4 apparently, and it''s pretty accurate sounding to me. 15.4 score here.

Runners up:
Wing 5w6 - 14
Wing 4w5 - 13.8
Wing 6w5 - 11.5
Wing 9w1 - 10.8
Wing 7w6 - 10.3
Wing 9w8 - 10.3
Wing 2w1 - 10.2
9w1

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement