Metal Clouds 2 [test my game]

Started by
12 comments, last by manuelb 20 years ago
I made this game using ANSI C and Allegro. Of course it's not a professional work, but I would like to know your opinion about the game, about the dificult level and any other sugestion/comment. You can download it at my web-site http://dinf.unicruz.edu.br/~manuelb/ It's only 800K. Thank's -------------------------- Rory Gallagher and Chico Science music !!!!!!! --------------------------- ____ || ~~~~ | /TT [edited by - manuelb on February 26, 2004 1:10:29 PM]
--------------------------Rory Gallagher and Chico Science music !!!!!!!---------------------------____||~~~~|/TT
Advertisement

Good job, this is a pretty fun game for what it is.

Once I get further into it I''ll let you know if I see anything that could make it better.

My strategy is to get the ''tanks'' ( I''m assuming that is what they are ) to shoot each other

.z
It''s something like tank robots, you can call it abstract pixel art hehehe.
Thank''s for downloading it, you are the first (exepct the people of my office and my college friends) who download it.

I also use the tatic : kill a ''robot tank'' and use it as a shield, hehehe

Is it too dificult or too easy? My friends can''t pass the level 3.

--------------------------
Rory Gallagher and Chico Science music !!!!!!!
---------------------------
____
||
~~~~
|
/\
TT
--------------------------Rory Gallagher and Chico Science music !!!!!!!---------------------------____||~~~~|/TT
nice game! keep up the good work!
My site Jvitel.com
Thank''s J_Vitel. How about the dificult level? Is it too hard or too easy?

____
||
~~~~
|
/\
TT
Nice game , difficulty level is fine in my opinion.
Nice game! From a fellow brazillian programmer =D

---------------------------------------------------------
There are 10 kinds of people: those who know binary and those who don''t
--------------------------------------------------------- There are 10 kinds of people: those who know binary and those who don't
Nice game, nice difficulty - well done
quote:Nice game , difficulty level is fine in my opinion.

Thank''s Shooter123

quote:Nice game, nice difficulty - well done

Thank''s Anonymous Poster

quote:Nice game! From a fellow brazillian programmer =D

Thank''s CutterSlade, it''s nice to meet a fellow brazilian programmer here in gamedev.net. [***BRASIL!!!!!!!***]

____
||
~~~~
|
/\
TT
I like your game; it''s fun. Although the regeneration/recharging of the bullets in the gun seems off. Maybe if the bullets were fired slower, it wouldn''t be short bursts of mayhem, followed by avoiding being shot until it recharges. Also, if it recharged continually, or you could do something (like stand still, or step somewhere) to recharge faster, it might flow better.

Other than that, I really liked it. Maybe the robot tanks being more obviously dead instead of just not moving would help. Good game, though.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement