Yay, I'm relaunching my site!

Started by
11 comments, last by cowsarenotevil 20 years, 1 month ago
I don''t know why your website was blank for me before (I did refresh the page several times to make sure) but it might have been something you did when you thought you had a virus implanting stuff in your programs. Anyway everything works now.

I like the simple image-centric layout of the site, but I hate "blind downloads" and your Free Stuff section doesn''t say much about each project, just gives a download link.

Also, for the links section, I''d take a screenshot of the entire page and use that for the thumbnail... it looks much better than a weird cropped logo.

~CGameProgrammer( );

Screenshots of your games or desktop captures -- Upload up to four 1600x1200 screenshots of your projects, registration optional. View all existing ones in the archives..
~CGameProgrammer( );Developer Image Exchange -- New Features: Upload screenshots of your games (size is unlimited) and upload the game itself (up to 10MB). Free. No registration needed.
Advertisement
quote:Original post by CGameProgrammer
I don''t know why your website was blank for me before (I did refresh the page several times to make sure) but it might have been something you did when you thought you had a virus implanting stuff in your programs. Anyway everything works now.

I like the simple image-centric layout of the site, but I hate "blind downloads" and your Free Stuff section doesn''t say much about each project, just gives a download link.

Also, for the links section, I''d take a screenshot of the entire page and use that for the thumbnail... it looks much better than a weird cropped logo.

~CGameProgrammer( );

Yeah, the weird cropped things, particularly the links, don''t look so good. I''m not really sure what you mean by "blind downloads" because I describe them along with including a screenshot. If you can think of a way to improve the descriptions, I''m open to suggestions, though. Maybe a description of what platform/etc. would be nice. But there''d probably be a general system requirements file.

<- Cow Soft, free software I''ve made
"Unfortunatly, when I sent the email, instead of writing "Best Regards" I ended up writing "Best Retards." - boolean
-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-
They''re not literally blind, but I meant I prefer more information and screenshots for things, since I rarely bother downloading anything.

~CGameProgrammer( );

Screenshots of your games or desktop captures -- Upload up to four 1600x1200 screenshots of your projects, registration optional. View all existing ones in the archives..
~CGameProgrammer( );Developer Image Exchange -- New Features: Upload screenshots of your games (size is unlimited) and upload the game itself (up to 10MB). Free. No registration needed.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement