glSlang on ATI Radeon 9800 Pro

Started by
14 comments, last by OpenGL_Guru 20 years, 1 month ago
ok i tried it again.. the windows initiliazes and it says Loading Please Wait and then the window closes ..liek you said the program ends. seems like i have the same card as you..whats going on here?
heh
Advertisement
hey corrail..did you get a new version of this yet? same situation for me as before.. wondering if anyone else has had the same problems..
heh
Hello!

I sent a mail with a new version to you (usmsci@yahoo.com) on 28th of February. Didn''t you get the mail?

--------------------------------------------------------

There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

There is another theory which states that this has already happened...
--------------------------------------------------------There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.There is another theory which states that this has already happened...
DOH! no i didnt check my yahoo mail this weekend. thats not my main mail account but i didnt want to put my home comcast email or work email up in the thread for everyone to see.. i will get it tonight at home though and then try it..

do you know why the its loading and then it crashes? has anyone else had that problem or just me? anyway thanks for writing back
heh
No, I''ve got no idea why only these pictures are not loaded. Hope it is just a bug which I cleared with the new release! :-)

--------------------------------------------------------

There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

There is another theory which states that this has already happened...
--------------------------------------------------------There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.There is another theory which states that this has already happened...
ok thanks! ill get it tonight and let you know
heh

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement