• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3dmodelerguy

Screen recording software

This topic is 5201 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I was wonrding if anyone know of good profeesional screen recording software becuase i am planning to record some tutorials for lightwave from my computer. It neds to beable to also record sound at the same time. It needs to record EVERYTHING that i do, opening open different programs, movement of everthing, etc... I don''t really care how much it cost, ass long as it has thesse features. It can''t be a unreasonale amount, but i will pay a little bit on money for this. Thank You Ryan Zec

Advertisement
Guest Anonymous Poster
Has anyone heard anything about hypercam, it sounds good. I will be checking out this and other software suggestion from here when i get home.

There was a program that I downloaded a while back called CamStudio. It was freeware, but I can''t find the homepage any more. Maybe it got bought out. But I''m sure you can google for some mirrors which still carry ye-ole-free-version.

lonesock

Piranha are people too.

quote:
Original post by lonesock
... But I''m sure you can google for some mirrors which still carry ye-ole-free-version.......

Camstudio is now Camstasia. The link is above, its not free any more. Check here for old versions:
http://www.oldversion.com/

Hypercam is good, I use it and it does sound from any source.

Lamont G.
CG Artist
San Diego CA
http://www.digitalweapon.net

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!