Solving petals around the rose

Started by
286 comments, last by jumpjumpjump 19 years, 11 months ago
The simplicity of that game angers me...

- Alex Broadwin
- Domini Noctum Games
- My Journal
- The All-Knowing One
- [email=atronic@gamebox.net]Alex Broadwin[/email]- Adroit Creations- My Journal- The All-Knowing One
Advertisement
quote:Original post by PixolMaster
The simplicity of that game angers me...

... and yet I have still not figured it out...

[edited by - Coward on February 27, 2004 6:58:34 PM]
Don't Temp Fate..
Haysus Marimba that was irritating! I think the more you read into it the harder you make it. Stupid thing took me 20 minutes of writing down numbers, looking up definitions and trying different combinations!!!

quote:Original post by SantaClaws
Haha, took me a few minutes... I think being a programmer makes it harder for you because you tend to look at the wrong things.

Exactly. It makes me think of different categories of intelligence specialization like facial recognition, pattern recognition and geometric manipulation. Programmers are so good with numbers that that can really foul you up.

--------------------
Just waiting for the mothership...
--------------------Just waiting for the mothership...
quote:Original post by Wavinator
Exactly. It makes me think of different categories of intelligence specialization like facial recognition, pattern recognition and geometric manipulation. Programmers are so good with numbers that that can really foul you up.

I suppose that means I''m just a dumb 14 year old after all

<- Cow Soft, free software I''ve made
"Unfortunatly, when I sent the email, instead of writing "Best Regards" I ended up writing "Best Retards." - boolean
-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-
God, I must be good with numbers then, I''ve been looking at this for like an hour now, trying every single method I could come up with..

The more I think about it, the more complicated my calcualtions get, and the more I know that I''m looking at it way to complicated..

I actualy managed to put down something that gave me the answer right 5 times in a row, but after that (where my heart was pumping like hell) it suddenly stopped working..
Don't Temp Fate..
Coward, the only calculations you need are addition. Just what you add is what''s important.

<- Cow Soft, free software I''ve made
"Unfortunatly, when I sent the email, instead of writing "Best Regards" I ended up writing "Best Retards." - boolean
-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-
Please DONT help me

I want to figure it out...
Don't Temp Fate..
got it. wow... i completely overthought that.
aha! aha aha aha! I''ve got it, damn I feel like a dumbass, I''ve been sitting here calculating all along
I should''ve gone to bed 2 hours ago..
Don't Temp Fate..

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement