• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mulligan

zlib

This topic is 5400 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

i downloaded it, but it kind of confuses me. How (using VS.net 2003) do i set up my project to include the necessary files?

Advertisement
Guest Anonymous Poster
Just try using teh supplied makefile. Go to a command prompt and use vsvars32.bat to set up the VS.NET command line tools. Then go to the place where you extracted the zlib archive and type "nmake /f win32/makefile.msc". Barring any major problems, it should do a standard build of zlib.

wow... i dont use .NET anything... its too far away from any other development environment, so it confuzes me the next time i try to use dev C++ or something like that. I suggest something other than .NET.

quote:
Original post by Spudder
Some Zlib packages do contain MSVC++ workspace files or you can download pre built binaries such as this one

ah, thanks, i think i downloaded the wrong thing.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!