• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gammastrahler

Please Help - Very Strange Error!

This topic is 5317 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, i have made some changes to my project and suddenly i get the following compiler error in my VC++ 7.0 compiler: c:\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET\Vc7\include\vector(901): error C2091: function returns function this compiler error occurs in each source file which #includes and the error points to this line in vector:
void get()()
// ----> says error is here! {	// decrement bit position

if (_Myoff != 0)
        --_Myoff;
    else
        _Myoff = _VBITS - 1, --_Myptr;
}
it occurs since three hours ago now... i have made some changes to my project... but i´m going mad with this error especially if it resides outside my actual code... is this a bug? i´m no longer able to successfully compile my project even with my changes made undone. MSDN just says the same that is spit out in the error box, nothinh more, no example. i would really appreciate it if anyone can help me!! thanks !!! greets gammastrahler

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!