• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

particleG

Help can't download 2004 contest entries...

This topic is 5224 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

When I attempt to download a file (from the Creative 2004 contest entries) I get to a page with ''Link Error'' that thinks I might be directly linking to a file which I am not. this page ''http://nehe.gamedev.net/error.asp'' I doubt the files are missing and when you hover over a link to a file you get a target url of ''...counter.asp?file=...'' which I am guessing checks if you are directly linking to a file. Anybody else have this problem? Mind checking if it works for you? Thanks

Advertisement
quote:
Original post by lc_overlord
try clicking on the links(or images) directly, not rightclick > save as.

---------------------------------
For an overdose of l33tness, flashbang.nu

That''s what I was doing, and doing the force refresh as the news page dictates still does nothing. I have also cleared all my internet cache (cookies included) but that didn''t help either.

Thanks

bump

I am not behind a proxy but do use a router. Other sites that have this direct linking policy work for me but this one doesn''t.

Any ideas

Thanks

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!