Strange...

Started by
5 comments, last by joshfly 20 years, 1 month ago
Compiling... Lesson1.cpp Linking... LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file "and.obj" Error executing link.exe. Lesson1.exe - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s) how can i fix this error...?? and i do search for that "and.obj" but can''t fint it...so what is the problem... =)
Advertisement
I downloaded it and compiled without any problems???
What compiler do you use ?

"The Gods Made Heavy Metal And They Saw That It Was Good They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell We Promised That We Would
When Losers Say Its Over With You Know That It’s A Lie The Gods Made Heavy Metal And It’s Never Gonna Die"

THE GODS MADE HEAVY METAL/by ManOwaR
"The Gods Made Heavy Metal And They Saw That It Was Good They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell We Promised That We WouldWhen Losers Say Its Over With You Know That It's A Lie The Gods Made Heavy Metal And It's Never Gonna Die"THE GODS MADE HEAVY METAL/by ManOwaR
Im using Visual C++ 6.0
how about you??
I'm using VC++.NET
Try to delete Debug directory and all obj files that you have in project directory. Then try to rebuild it.

[Edit] Can you describe all steps that you made after downloading lesson? Maybe this will help.

"The Gods Made Heavy Metal And They Saw That It Was Good They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell We Promised That We Would
When Losers Say Its Over With You Know That It’s A Lie The Gods Made Heavy Metal And It’s Never Gonna Die"

[edited by - Estor on March 5, 2004 6:34:10 AM]
"The Gods Made Heavy Metal And They Saw That It Was Good They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell We Promised That We WouldWhen Losers Say Its Over With You Know That It's A Lie The Gods Made Heavy Metal And It's Never Gonna Die"THE GODS MADE HEAVY METAL/by ManOwaR
Linking...
LIBCD.lib(crt0.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _main
Debug/Main.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

now i got this error message...how can i fix it???
You''ve double posted, check your ''help!!!'' post.
I understand that after download you created new project and just copied lesson1.cpp file to it.
Ok, this link error is when you create Windows Console Project and dont have main function but WinMain.
First you mast create Windows Project (not Windows Console).

[edited by - Estor on March 5, 2004 6:44:26 AM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement