.x models

Started by
10 comments, last by vnebojsa 20 years, 1 month ago
@vnebosja:
>>How should I do that? Tell me what piece of code to add to my
>>code posted before.
ok, but - sorry - WTF has this to do with your preceding problem, of importing/exportings files ?!?!?!?!?!?

DJSnow
---
this post is manually created and therefore legally valid without a signature
DJSnow---this post is manually created and therefore legally valid without a signature
Advertisement
Hey vnebojsa,

My advice to you would be to start from the ground and work your way up. Rather than taking the demo and trying to build a game from it you should get a basic knowledge (if you haven't already) and then try writing the game yourself from scratch. You're going to need to understand what every function in your game does, you'll need to know what parameters they take and what the values you enter into those parameters will do, if you don't, you probably wont get very far.
Ask yourself if you understand every aspect of the program, if not then take a step back, do the tutorials, write some practice applications.

If I'm assuming too much about your knowledge or lack there of, then please completely disregard what I just said and allow me to point you in the direction of their "Collision Detection" tutorials.

Ohh and the reason your first piece of code didnt show up properly, is because you had some HTML in there that messed it up (the forum reads HTML). Next time you want to post a code snippet use the [ source ] [ /source ] tags (delete the spaces).

[edited by - tiffany_smith on March 6, 2004 3:53:19 PM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement